It’s true, there’s no substitute for experience. This holiday season, Dolphinaris Arizona has several ways to give a one-of-a-kind experience that will be treasured for a lifetime.
• Dolphinaris Arizona is kicking off the gift-giving season by extending their Two-Year Anniversary Sale. Various discounted Dolphin Experiences booked by November 30th are redeemable through December 31st. Details can be viewed at https://www.dolphinaris-arizona.com/promotion/anniversary-discounts/ .
• On Black Friday (November 23rd), crowds and lines can be avoided during this one-day-only Gift Card Sale. Two $50 gift cards plus two free Beach Club passes can be purchased for just $80. Gift cards are valid for any Dolphin Experience, land or water, and can be purchased by phone or in person.
• On Cyber Monday only (November 26th), a free Dolphin Experience can be received with the purchase of the same experience. Reservations can be made at dolphinarisAZ.com or by calling 480-407-5154.
• On Christmas Day, children 12 or under can enjoy a Dolphin Experience for free with the purchase of an adult reservation. (One child per adult; some Dolphin Experiences have age restrictions.)
• Dolphinaris Arizona is ringing in the New Year with the same buy-one-get-one-free deal as Cyber Monday (see above), valid for purchase only on Tuesday, January 1st but redeemable through April 30th, 2019.
“Coming up with the perfect holiday gift is not often easy,” says Christian Schaeffer de Leon, general manager at Dolphinaris Arizona. “These promotions allow friends and loved ones the unique opportunity of experiencing our amazing dolphins and trainers.”
Rated a top ten attraction on TripAdvisor, Dolphinaris Arizona is located in the OdySea In The Desert Complex adjacent to the OdySea Aquarium on the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community at Via de Ventura and the 101 in Scottsdale.